Resin Bound Aggregate
We use the resin to glue together the individual aggregates and bound it to the substrata , which is usually Tarmac or brushed concrete. The resin hardens in a matter of hours leaving a hard wearing surface that can take foot or vehicle traffic the same day.
Copek offer our expertise and many years experience in the following services:
- Drop Kerbs
- Driveway Installation
- Non-Slip Swimming Pool Surrounds
A resin bound surface offers many advantages:
- Permanently Fixed Surface (Which means no loose stones that can be either scattered or kicked about)
- Ideal for Overlay (Laid to a full thickness system, minimum 12mm thick and can be considerably thicker depending on size and use of area it is covering)
- Long Life Span (As the resin and aggregate are specially selected for durability)
- Resin Aggregate (Is widely used to overlay existing "tired looking" surfaces, unique designs, logos and patterns are easily incorporated)
- Huge choice of Aggregates available (From a wide selection of colours to rounded or crush stone and even coloured glass)
- Design your own bespoke Aggregate (To create a preferred shade or tone)
- Durability (The finished surface is UV stable and is not affected by oil or fuel spillages. Once set, the wearing course exhibits some flexibility enabling it to resist cracking. It is also wheelchair friendly, making it ideal for DDA schemes)
For more information, give us a call now on 01795 880788 or view our enquiry page to send an email direct to us.